The East Side Access project will link the Long Island Railroad to New York City's Grand Central Terminal. Projected to be completed in 2022, it required construction of about eight miles' worth of tunneling in Manhattan and Queens. Photo: Denise Blostein/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DAVID EDWARDS CONSTRUCTION CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- A Deep Dive Into New York's East Side Access Project
Sunday Apr 24, 2016
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Free NYC Coding School Launches Funding Experiment
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
C4Q, a Long Island City nonprofit startup provides free coding classes to low-income adults, tapping students’ earnings and private investors.
- Does David Geffen's $100 Million MoMA Gift Seal Legacy?
Friday Apr 22, 2016
WSJ's Jennifer Smith joins Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero and discusses how media mogul David Geffen's $100 million gift to the Museum of Modern Art will fuel the museum's planned construction and renovation plans. Photo: Agaton Strom for The Wall Street Journal
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- San Francisco to Develop Treasure Island as Major Cultural Site
By JORI FINKEL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The 405-acre site will be the city’s largest development of open space since Golden Gate Park in 1871.
- Urban Heat Islands Can Be Deadly, and They're Only Getting Hotter
By Molly Peterson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
How built-up cities and higher temperatures threaten human health.