David A. Clarke Jr., an ardent supporter of President Trump, had claimed in May that he would accept a senior position with the agency.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DAVID CLARK MUSIC & EVENTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Says He Will Not Join Homeland Security Department
By RON NIXON - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Uber Executive Apologizes for Sexist Remark at Meeting About Company’s Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When Arianna Huffington discussed research about more women on company boards, David Bonderman said it showed there was “more likely to be more talking.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Is Tesla Working On Its Own Streaming Music Service?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Tesla already makes cars, solar panels and roofs, and CEO Elon Musk also dabbles in space travel, so maybe it’s not that big of a stretch that he’s also looking to create a new streaming music service.According to music industry sources in the know who spoke with Recode, Musk has been chatting up major labels about licensing content …
- Expanding Teladoc Adds Network, Tech With $440M Best Doctors Deal
By David Holley - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Dallas—In Teladoc’s acquisition of Boston-based Best Doctors—a $440 million cash-and-stock deal that the companies announced Monday—Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) is gaining a business that lets it offer more specialization in its telemedicine services. Best Doctors connects individuals who have tough decisions to make about treatments—or who want a second opinion about a diagnosis—with top-rated doctors worldwide. […]