Equifax’s main job is to collect and maintain data. Now the hacking at the credit agency uncovers a gaping flaw in regulation over data storage.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MN DAVID AGENCY
2013 - DAVID AGENCY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- State of the Art: Seriously, Equifax? Why the Credit Agency’s Breach Means Regulation Is Needed
By FARHAD MANJOO - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- David Letterman Will Return to TV in a New Netflix Series
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Mr. Letterman, the innovative late-night host, is preparing a program that will feature long-form interviews and his explorations of the wider world.
- The Tech & Design Issue: The Agency
By ADRIAN CHEN - Saturday Jun 20, 2015
From a nondescript office building in St. Petersburg, Russia, an army of well-paid “trolls” has tried to wreak havoc all around the Internet — and in real-life American communities.
- F.D.A. Accuses EpiPen Maker of Failing to Investigate Malfunctions
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The agency said Pfizer ignored hundreds of complaints that the device failed to operate in life-threatening emergencies, including incidents when patients died.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Uber Executive Apologizes for Sexist Remark at Meeting About Company’s Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When Arianna Huffington discussed research about more women on company boards, David Bonderman said it showed there was “more likely to be more talking.”