Iowa police are searching for a creep they say snapped a Corgi puppy’s neck—all because he wasn’t allowed to use the WiFi. In what one officer called “the worst case of animal abuse he’s seen in years,” Christopher David Vogel, 25, arrived unannounced to his acquaintance Larry Gray’s apartment on July 6 and demanded to...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DAVID ADAMS APPAREL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Police hunt for brute who snapped puppy’s neck over WiFi
By Gabrielle Fonrouge - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- ‘Shazam’ Director Explains Why The Rock’s Black Adam Isn’t In The Movie
By Caleb Reading - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
'Shazam' director David F. Sandberg offers an update on the film's recently-hastened progress.
- On the Runway: Lessons From the Great Male Skirt Rebellion of 2017
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Another dress code rule comes under attack, revealing that the burden does not fall only on women.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.