The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DAVE'S COLLISION & BODY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- As Sailors’ Bodies Are Flown to U.S., Fitzgerald Inquiries Intensify
By MOTOKO RICH - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The United States Navy and Coast Guard, and the Japanese authorities, ramped up their investigations in the collision of a cargo vessel and an American warship.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’ Pulls ‘Justified’ Star Walton Goggins Into The Marvel Cinematic Universe
By Dan MacRae - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
'Hateful Eight' star Walton Goggins is joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a role in the upcoming sequel to 'Ant-Man.'
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
- Cop didn’t know his body cam was on—footage shows him planting drugs
By David Kravets - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Axon body cams retain footage for 30 seconds before an officer begins recording.