Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DAVANTI, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Key Question for Supreme Court: Will It Let Gerrymanders Stand?
By MICHAEL WINES - Friday Apr 21, 2017
Justices have long said that drawing districts based on extreme partisanship is unconstitutional, but haven’t found a way to decide when lines are crossed.
- Pennsylvania Lawsuit Says House Redistricting Is Partisan Gerrymander
By MICHAEL WINES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Voting-rights advocates in Pennsylvania challenged the state’s congressional map in state court, whereas suits in 3 other states have been filed in federal court.
- U.S. Housing Starts Fall for Third Consecutive Month in May
Friday Jun 16, 2017
U.S. housing starts decreased for the third consecutive month in May, a sign home builders are struggling to meet buyer demand.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Criticized Team Names Get a Legal Lift, but the Price Could Be High
By KEN BELSON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A United States Supreme Court ruling may help restore trademark protections for names such as the Redskins, which were removed by the federal government in 2014.
- Why the Slants Took a Fight Over Their Band Name to the Supreme Court
By JOE COSCARELLI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a strange case, a small Asian-American rock group may have inadvertently helped the Washington Redskins.
- Pirate Bay may finally be sunk after EU copyright ruling
By Kelly Fiveash - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Can be found liable for infringement, even if it doesn't host any content itself.