A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JUDEAN S. REID
55 SATINWOOD STREET
CENTRAL ISLIP, NEW YORK, 11722
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DAUGHTERS OF DISTINCTION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Delta Air Lines and Bank of America Won’t Back Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The “graphic” depiction of the emperor’s assassination in the Public Theater’s production of the play in Central Park led Delta and Bank of America to withdraw support.
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
- European Central Bank Orders Two Italian Lenders Closed
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Troubled Italian lenders Veneto Banca and Banca Popolare di Vicenza will be wound down after the European Central Bank decided Friday they are likely to fail.
- Father-Daughter Dance Gets a Makeover in ‘Modern Family’ Era
By ELIZABETH HOLMES - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
With the rise of same-sex couples and single parents, many schools are declaring a tradition antiquated. But others cling (and pose for gauzy photos).
- How Mothers Can Survive Their Daughters' Teen Years
Monday Apr 10, 2017
Teenage girls are hardwired for drama, according to Family therapist Colleen O'Grady, author of "Dial Down the Drama." But there are key ways daughters and mothers can find common ground. She offers tips for keeping the peace on Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero. Photo: iStock