The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 18, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 22, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - DATA CENTER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Primary Data’s DataSphere Platform Delivers the Dream of Data Orchestration to CDOs
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Tuesday May 16, 2017
DataSphere orchestrates data across file, block and object protocols
- Data Center Automation Advances Hybrid Cloud
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Data center infrastructure management is a new form of automation, minimizing some legacy system drawbacks.
- How ConocoPhillips Reduced its Data Center Footprint by 80%
By InformationWeek Staff - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Scott Duplantis, Global IT Director for server, storage, and data center operations at ConocoPhillips, explains his company's data center consolidation project at the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- A Lesson in Physics and Engineering for Data Center Efficiency
By Emily Johnson Digital Content Editor, InformationWeek - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Mitre's infrastructure team used physics, EU voltage standards, and cross-team collaboration to reduce their data center costs by 20%. Jim Treadway, Chief Engineer of Infrastructure for Mitre stopped by the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX to talk the strategy that won 2nd place in the InformationWeek IT Excellence Awards infrastructure category.