Ruby Corp., the company behind the Ashley Madison website, won’t admit wrongdoing but will pay $11.2 million to compensate any losses of U.S. residents who used the website on or before July 20, 2015, according to court papers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DATA CAPITAL CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ashley Madison Parent Nears Settlement in Data-Breach Suit
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- DataGravity Brings Behavior-Driven Data Management to Veeam Environments
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Friday May 19, 2017
DataGravity for Availability joins DataGravity for Virtualization in the DataGravity data management suite.
- Sell smarter with ProsperWorks for G Suite
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017