A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DASHING HOUNDS MEN'S STYLING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- The New Men's Shorts: No One Will Know How Comfortable They Are
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The latest style of shorts for men is comfort incarnate—thanks to a secret feature—but no one has to be the wiser.
- Fashion Report: A Chat With the Ever-Evolving Tom Ford
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The designer (and film director) makes the case for his latest men’s wear collection in a quiet presentation at his showroom in Milan.
- Styles Q. & A.: Virgil Abloh Projects Politics Into His Florence Fashion Show
By GUY TREBAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Abloh, a multi-hyphenate talent, has enlisted the artist Jenny Holzer to make a statement about the international refugee crisis.