Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DARREN ASHCROFT PROPERTY SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Supreme Court Rules for Bush Officials in Post-9/11 Suit
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court ruled that former Bush administration officials could not be sued for policies adopted after the terrorist attacks that led to the detainment of Muslims.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- How Neighbors Saw Man Held in London Mosque Attack: ‘Drunk, Cursing and Vile’
By CEYLAN YEGINSU - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Residents said that Darren Osborne was often agitated, even disturbed, but few described him as frightening and none said he had expressed political sentiments — until last weekend.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- Protecting Affordable Housing: A Tale of Hope from DC
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The nation’s capital battles gentrification and property owners to protect tenants’ rights.
- DataXu, Placed Connect In-Store Consumers And Targeted TV
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
DataXu and Placed, a provider of location-based attribution services, on Thursday said they have partnered on a solution enabling DataXu's brand and agency customers to reach consumers in Placedaudience segments -- based on store visits -- across digital and television properties.