Tapwrit overtook Irish War Cry late to win the 149th Belmont Stakes. But with no Triple Crown on the line, the Derby and Preakness winners took a pass.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DARK HORSE RACING STABLE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tapwrit Wins the Belmont in a Field More Barren Than Most
By JOE DRAPE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Congressional Maneuvers in the Dark
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Republican senators craft their health-care bill in secret so as to avoid disinfectant sunlight.
- ASCO Roundup: Checkpoint Combos, Tumor Profiling, Financial Toxicity
By Alex Lash - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
[Note: Ben Fidler coauthored this report.] The American Society of Clinical Oncology conference is wrapping up, and the closely watched medical meeting-slash-hype machine produced its usual array of data. There were a few big business-focused “horse race” stories—one company’s stumble was another company’s gain—but much of the news consisted of mid-trial updates that companies produce […]
- Even If 'The Mummy' Is Not Your Thing, the Dark Universe Could Still Be OK
By Adam Rogers - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Even if 'The Mummy' gets consigned to eternal rest, that shouldn't mean a wrap on the Dark Universe.
- This Dark Matter Theory Could Solve a Celestial Conundrum
By Natalie Wolchover - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Physicists propose that dark matter is capable of changing phases—into an exotic superfluid with zero viscosity.
- ‘A Horse Walks Into a Bar’ Wins Man Booker International Prize
By CHRISTOPHER D. SHEA - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The novel by David Grossman, about a stand-up routine that goes off the rails, won the prize honoring a work written in a language other than English.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.