The Swiss company Barry Callebaut says it will market the pink confection to hedonistic young people. At least one chocolate expert is skeptical.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DARK FOREST CHOCOLATE MAKERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ruby Chocolate Wants a Place at the Table With Dark, Milk and White
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- The New Chocolate Peanut Butter Twinkies Are A Bright Light In Dark Times
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Hostess are continuing their Twinkie innovation plans and they're bringing chocolate and peanut butter into the equation to do it.
- There’s A New Chocolate Color For The First Time In 80 Years
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
For the last 80 years, chocolate lovers have only had three types to choose from: dark, milk, and white (which some may argue isn’t really chocolate). But now there’s a new option heading for shelves — “ruby.”This, according to the world’s largest cocoa-processing company, Barry Callebaut AG, which says the new type of chocolate is natural and …
- Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly
By J.J. Cooper - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
At home in Lancaster, Brendan Rodgers hit .495/.522/.883.
The post Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- A Drug Maker Spends Big in Washington to Make Itself Heard
By JAY HANCOCK, ELIZABETH LUCAS and SYDNEY LUPKIN - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Mallinckrodt’s spending on political donations and lobbying comes as the drug industry as a whole beefs up its Capitol Hill presence.
- F.D.A. Accuses EpiPen Maker of Failing to Investigate Malfunctions
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The agency said Pfizer ignored hundreds of complaints that the device failed to operate in life-threatening emergencies, including incidents when patients died.