As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DARIEN SEARCH ASSOCIATES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Instagram Stories Hashtag Search Feature Could Increase Trademarks
Tuesday May 23, 2017
Instagram on Tuesday launched the ability to search by location and hashtag, and view related content from shared videos in Instagram posts made public within the past 24 hours.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Founder Culture, 21st-Century Style: What Nonprofits Can Learn from Uber
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Nonprofits are fond of citing “founder syndrome” for some of their most intense internal disputes and breakdowns. But, in this new leadership environment, maybe we should consider what other factors might be at play.
- Fed's Bullard Calls Officials' Projected Rate Path 'Unnecessarily Aggressive'
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said he doesn’t see any need for further interest-rate increases but the central bank should begin shrinking its $4.5 trillion portfolio of assets “sooner rather than later.”
- Nebraska Democratic Official Ousted for Scalise Comment
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Nebraska Democratic Party removed a party official from his post Thursday after he was recorded saying he was glad U.S. Rep. Steve Scalise got shot and that he wished the Louisiana Republican had died.
- Jeff Sessions Will Testify in Public Before Senate Committee
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general is expected to face questions Tuesday over his interactions with Russian officials and role in the firing of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director.