The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DANKANN ARCHITECTURE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Six Steps to Achieve the Joys of Serverless Architectures
By Matt Lancaster, Practice Lead, Accenture - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The are solid benefits in a move to a serverless architecture, but remember these six important considerations to undertake before going serverless.
- 7 Technologies that Enable a Microservices Architecture
By Cynthia Harvey Contributor, NetworkComputing - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Organizations that implement microservices often adopt the architectural style alongside complementary technologies, including the seven in this slideshow.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Cultured Traveler: The Hidden Treasures in Italian Libraries
By DAVID LASKIN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Florence, Rome and beyond, these buildings are a feast not only for book lovers, but for art and architecture enthusiasts as well.
Brand Architecture: Our case study with the Union for Reform Judaism and other resources
Wednesday Nov 9, 2016
One of the big nonprofit communications topics that keeps surfacing this year is brand architecture. Midsize and larger organizations, in particular, are working harder than ever to connect the dots between myriad programs, events, and initiatives that have been too disjointed so they can communicate more clearly and cohesively.
If this is a topic that’s surfacing at your organization, these blogs might be useful too:
- Expressing the hierarchy of your brand: a useful primer for organizations wondering if they should worry about brand architecture
- Don’t make it harder to get the attention you deserve: answering the questions through real-world scenarios at your organization
- Does your organization have Laundry List Syndrome?: a look at the common tendency to resort to acronyms when program names go wild.
- Why bad brand architecture happens to good organizations: the internal and external factors that lead to this growing phenomenon.
Don’t hesitate to give us a shout if you’re struggling to communicate cohesively across multiple programs and initiatives.
- The Reshaping of Austin's Architectural Landscape
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Austin, Texas, is undergoing a transformation from laid-back college town to high-tech magnet. Urban planners are working to increase the stock of affordable homes amid explosive growth. Photo: Amy Mikler for The Wall Street Journal