Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park were believed to be making 10-15% less than co-stars Alex O’Loughlin and Scott Caan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DANIELS NORELLI CECERE & TAVEL, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park reportedly leave ‘Hawaii Five-0’ over pay inequality
By Variety - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- CBS Says ‘Hawaii Five-0’s’ Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park Turned Down ‘Large and Significant’ Raises
By Ryan Gajewski, provided by
- Thursday Jul 6, 2017
CBS is weighing in on the contract negotiations that led “Hawaii Five-0” cast members Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly) and Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua) to exit ahead of Season 8.The network added, “While we could not reach an agreement, we part ways with tremendous respect for their talents on screen, as well as their roles as ambassadors for the show off screen, and with hopes to work with them again in the near future.”CBS announced last week that “Hawaii Five-0” mainstays Kim and Park will not return, with their characters’ absences to be explained in the Season 8 premiere that airs on Sept. 29.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- 2 Asian-American Actors Leave ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Amid Reports of Unequal Pay
By JOHN KOBLIN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park were unable to agree to new contracts with CBS. “The path to equality is rarely easy,” Mr. Kim wrote on Facebook.