Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park were believed to be making 10-15% less than co-stars Alex O’Loughlin and Scott Caan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DANIEL SCOTT KRAMER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park reportedly leave ‘Hawaii Five-0’ over pay inequality
By Variety - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New Jersey man wins 2017 World Series of Poker
By Associated Press - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
LAS VEGAS — A New Jersey resident with a degree in accounting is this year’s World Series of Poker champion. Scott Blumstein won the series’ marquee no-limit Texas Hold ’em main event early Sunday in Las Vegas and is now more than $8.1 million richer. The 25-year-old Blumstein eliminated Pennsylvania’s Daniel Ott on the 246th...
- Boy dies at sleepaway camp after complaining about stomach issues
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Authorities are investigating the death of an 11-year-old New Jersey boy who reportedly was suffering from gastrointestinal problems while at sleepaway camp in Pennsylvania. Daniel “Ae Roo” Beer, who had celebrated his birthday last week, was reportedly treated at the camp infirmary on Sunday, before being taken to Bon Secours Hospital in Port Jervis, N.Y.,...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.