21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DANIEL LAW PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Daniel Day-Lewis Announces Retirement From Acting
By SOPAN DEB - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The reclusive actor, who has taken long breaks from acting before, officially announced his retirement for the first time.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- The Look: Getting Married Where the Catering Is a Pretzel Vendor
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The photographer Daniel Arnold spent the month of May camped outside the New York City Clerk’s Office, documenting couples getting married in irreverent, wild, untraditional — and sometimes very traditional — ways.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017