Friday: Gay fatherhood, weekend events, and touring our city’s L.G.B.T. history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - DANIEL E. WOLF, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: Two Men and a Baby
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York Today: New York Today: Staying Healthy During a Heat Wave
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Tuesday: More scorching weather, the first Citi Bike death, and celebrating music month.
- New York Today: New York Today: Meeting a Gay Pride Grand Marshal
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Monday: L.G.B.T. life in China, another bicycle fatality, and big news in city bathrooms.
- Daniel Day-Lewis Announces Retirement From Acting
By SOPAN DEB - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The reclusive actor, who has taken long breaks from acting before, officially announced his retirement for the first time.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Port Authority chairman supports selling Red Hook Container Terminal
By Daniel Geiger - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey revived an idea floated in recent years for the agency to sell off one its biggest and most valuable real estate assets: the Red Hook...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- The Look: Getting Married Where the Catering Is a Pretzel Vendor
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The photographer Daniel Arnold spent the month of May camped outside the New York City Clerk’s Office, documenting couples getting married in irreverent, wild, untraditional — and sometimes very traditional — ways.