A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DANIEL DENNIS DUKELSKIY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Daniel Libeskind on the Future of Smart Cities
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Daniel Libeskind, founder and principal architect of Studio Libeskind, discusses his projects around the world and the future of cities in a conversation with WSJ's Dennis Berman.
- Libeskind Looks Back on Ground Zero
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Daniel Libeskind, founder and principal architect of Studio Libeskind, discusses the Ground Zero site in a conversation with WSJ's Dennis Berman.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Asia and Australia Edition: Jeff Sessions, Dennis Rodman, Donald Trump: Your Morning Briefing
By CHARLES McDERMID - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.