Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DANCING WITH THE DIVINE INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
- At Vail, Female Choreographers Feed the Mighty River of Dance
By ALASTAIR MACAULAY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Tap, jookin, pointwork and more: “NOW: Premieres” presented commissions by Michelle Dorrance, Lauren Lovette, Claudia Schreier and Pam Tanowitz.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017