Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DANCING TULIP FLORAL BOUTIQUE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
- Tiptoeing (and Tweeting) Through the Tulips With DJ Khaled
By SHEILA MARIKAR - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The hip-hop producer has a new album, aptly named “Grateful”; a new baby; and new endorsement offers “all the time.” Here is how he stays grounded.
- Misty Copeland Becomes a Face of Estée Lauder, and Ballet Takes Note
By MICHAEL COOPER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
An endorsement deal is seen as a vote of confidence in the popular appeal of ballet — and especially of Ms. Copeland.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.