Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
dancing out loud, ltd.
131 martha street
spencerport, new york, 14559
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DANCING OUT LOUD, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Judge throws out Sarah Palin's suit against NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Just Dance 2018 is coming this October
By Mike Minotti - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ubisoft announced Just Dance 2018 during its Electronic Entertainment Expo event in Los Angeles today. Just Dance is one of Ubisoft’s biggest franchises, which the publisher releases annually. The dancing game series has found a large casual audience, helping it reach sales of over 48 million copies. Just Dance 2018 is coming out on October for […]
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
- Support for Murray That’s Loud, Clear and Nearly Out of ‘Trainspotting’
By SIMON CAMBERS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Twitter posts by the author Irvine Welsh are often provocative, and the language is usually vulgar, but his admiration for top-ranked Andy Murray is clear.
- J. J. Abrams Takes Over as Director of ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Mr. Abrams, who directed and was a writer on the 2015 blockbuster “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” replaces Colin Trevorrow, who was pushed out last week.