Our critic is a lapsed dancer. But she jumped at the chance to perform a seven-second phrase from Yvonne Rainer’s “Trio A” for a film.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DANCE PROJECT BOOK, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- My Seven Seconds of Anyone-Can-Do-It (but Not Really) Dance
By SIOBHAN BURKE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Just Dance 2018 is coming this October
By Mike Minotti - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ubisoft announced Just Dance 2018 during its Electronic Entertainment Expo event in Los Angeles today. Just Dance is one of Ubisoft’s biggest franchises, which the publisher releases annually. The dancing game series has found a large casual audience, helping it reach sales of over 48 million copies. Just Dance 2018 is coming out on October for […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Volvo Delicately Dances Into the Semi-Autonomous Future
By Eric Adams - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Swedish automaker wants to avoid the space between human and robot drivers—but that may prove impossible.