The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS, INC.
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DANCE OLYMPUS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Sean Spicer is too busy for ‘Dancing with the Stars’
By Chris Perez - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Sources close to the 45-year-old said he probably would have been a terrible contestant anyway.
- DeMario Jackson won’t appear on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
By Variety - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Jackson first appeared on Season 13 of "The Bachelorette." He will appear on this summer's "Bachelor in Paradise."
- Pride 2017: Defiant on the Dance Floor: L.G.B.T.Q. Night Life in New York, 2017
By JEREMY ALLEN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A year after the shooting at Pulse in Orlando, dance parties and events have roared back in New York City, in a celebration of community.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.