The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DANA GELLER, DPT, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Dana Loesch takes on Black Lives Matter and women's march activists
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- The internet goes all atwitter over U.S. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher’s questions about Mars civilization
By Alan Boyle, GeekWire - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Dana Canedy, Former Times Editor, Will Administer the Pulitzers
By SYDNEY EMBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Ms. Canedy, a former senior editor at The Times who shared a Pulitzer Prize in 2001, will be the first woman and the first African-American to steer the awards process.
- Dana White delivers warning to Conor McGregor
By Zach Braziller - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Dana White left little for interpretation. If Conor McGregor resorts to his mixed martial arts ways in the mega-fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr., he’s going to regret it for a long time. “He would have a lawsuit against him that would destroy Conor’s life, and Mayweather would win,” the UFC president said Thursday as the...
- It’s a battle to save the world from killer asteroid in ‘Salvation’
By Robert Rorke - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Husband-and-wife showrunners Craig Shapiro and Liz Kruger (“Extant”) had 12 days to create a TV show. So, tasked by former CBS entertainment chief Glenn Geller with turning an existing script about a tech billionaire and an asteroid into a “big summer blockbuster,” they shut themselves in a room — and came up with “Salvation.” On...