The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DANA FONTANA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Retail Isn't Dead
Saturday May 20, 2017
Coach, Burlington Stores, PVH and L Brands can withstand the Amazon threat, says Dana Telsey, retail analyst and founder of Telsey Advisory Group.
- Dallas Schools, Long Segregated, Charge Forward on Diversity
By DANA GOLDSTEIN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
One of the nation’s most divided urban districts is a leader in trying to draw white and college-educated families back to public schools.
- Dana Perino: Trump candidacy has set GOP women 'adrift'
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Sunday Oct 30, 2016
A Republican stalwart debates whether to just stay home and warns of a hidden Clinton vote
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- A Family Fun House in South Dakota
Thursday May 25, 2017
Keith and Sara Keane Baumgarten's home in Sioux Falls, S.D., includes an indoor slide, a music stage, and carnival games for their four children. Photo: Dana Damewood for The Wall Street Journal