Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DANA 70 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Retail Isn't Dead
Saturday May 20, 2017
Coach, Burlington Stores, PVH and L Brands can withstand the Amazon threat, says Dana Telsey, retail analyst and founder of Telsey Advisory Group.
- Dallas Schools, Long Segregated, Charge Forward on Diversity
By DANA GOLDSTEIN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
One of the nation’s most divided urban districts is a leader in trying to draw white and college-educated families back to public schools.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Identifying Mobile Shoppers A Top Priority For 70% Of Retailers
Friday May 19, 2017
Retailers are increasingly looking to personalize shopping experiences by tapping into mobile technology to help them identify their customers -- a top priority for 70% of retailers, according to anew study by BRP Consulting.
- New York Tower Inks Two Deals for Condos Priced Over $70 Million Each
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Both units are in the under-construction Manhattan condo tower 520 Park Avenue.
- A Family Fun House in South Dakota
Thursday May 25, 2017
Keith and Sara Keane Baumgarten's home in Sioux Falls, S.D., includes an indoor slide, a music stage, and carnival games for their four children. Photo: Dana Damewood for The Wall Street Journal