Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - DAN'S FOUNDATION FOR RECOVERY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- U.K. Drifts Away From Europe's Recovery
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The U.K. wants to separate from Europe. Judging by economic and political outcomes, it looks like it is getting its wish.
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
Wednesday May 9, 2012
Henkel, the maker of laundry detergents, beauty products and consumer and industrial glues, says it is experiencing a recovery in the U.S. market. Its CEO, Kasper Rorsted, spoke exclusively to Dow Jones's Steve McGrath. Photo: Reuters