Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DAN & BOB, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Banking trojan executes when targets hover over link in PowerPoint doc
By Dan Goodin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Novel infection method doesn't require link to be clicked.
- Georgia’s lax voting security exposed just in time for crucial special election
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Report uncovers a litany of lapses in voting system used state wide.
- Google Play is fighting an uphill battle against Android adware
By Dan Goodin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Google hasn’t yet removed all of the apps, which have as many as 6 million downloads.
- Leaked documents reveal secret CIA operation for infecting air-gapped PCs
By Dan Goodin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Sprawling “Brutal Kangaroo“ spreads malware using booby-trapped USB drives.
- Obama reportedly ordered implants to be deployed in key Russian networks
By Dan Goodin - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Covert program draws on the NSA, CIA, and US Cyber Command.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.