A New York law firm that sued Google for alleged trademark infringement has withdrawn the complaint, according to court records.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DALLEY LAW FIRM, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Law Firm Drops Lawsuit Against Google Over AdWords
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Dem rep paid sister's law firm $80,000 from campaign funds this year
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- The PC market isn’t sinking like it once was, here’s why
By Jonathan Vanian, Fortune - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The fact that the personal computer market isn’t sinking as fast as it did just a few years ago is good news for the world’s biggest PC makers. Worldwide shipments of PCs declined 3.3% year-over-year in the second quarter to 60.5 million, the International Data Corporation said on Wednesday. Analyst firm Gartner published a similar […]
- DLA Piper Restores Email After Malware Attack
Monday Jul 3, 2017
Law firm is back online after attack, says no client data was exposed.
- Google, Facebook, Other Tech Companies Ask Supreme Court To Protect Digital Privacy
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Google, Microsoft, Facebook and other tech companies are urging the Supreme Court to rule that digital data is entitled to "strong" protections against searches by law enforcement authorities.