NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DALEY FAMILY FOUNDATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bezos Family Foundation Awards $25 Million to NYU Langone – Brooklyn
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Walton Family Foundation Launches Sustainable Fishing Initiative
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The initiative is part of the foundation's 2016-20 ocean strategy to create and promote sustainable practices in five core countries.....
- Sobrato Family Foundation Invests $29 Million in Literacy Model
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The new investment will be used to expand the Sobrato Early Academic Language educational model in California....
- Hunter Family Foundation Awards $29.7 Million to University of Calgary
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 2, 2017
The gift will establish an interdisciplinary hub for entrepreneurial thinking that offers experiential learning initiatives, incubators, and venture competitions....
- Rappaport Family Foundation Commits $2 Million to Protect Democracy
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Up to $2 million will be awarded through the foundation's Spark Initiative to help ignite civic engagement among college students....
- The New York Women’s Foundation Announces $2.4M in Grants to Address Needs of Women and Families in NYC
By Staff Writer - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The New York Women’s Foundation announced a total of $2.4 million in grants awarded to 37 organizations working to promote economic security and justice for women and families throughout New York City. Building on the foundation’s history of success, these investments show strategic growth and continue to strengthen their position as the premier women’s fund […]
The post The New York Women’s Foundation Announces $2.4M in Grants to Address Needs of Women and Families in NYC appeared first on NonProfit PRO.