Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
DALE A. MITCHELL
204 EAST ELM STREET
PENN YAN, NEW YORK, 14527
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DALE A. MITCHELL ELECTRIC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- On His Way Out, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Revs Up Daytona
By PETER KERASOTIS - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Earnhardt’s wins have waned in his final Nascar season, but his fans filled a treasured track this weekend.
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Human Remains Found on Penn. Farm in Search for Missing Men
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Investigators found the body of one of four missing young men along with other human remains buried on a Pennsylvania farm.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.