John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
HOLLIS F. RUSSELL, ESQ.
1010 NORTHERN BLVD., SUITE 400
GREAT NECK, NEW YORK, 11021
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DAISY LAING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Money Tips for Tech-Millionaires
Monday Jun 4, 2012
New-found tech wealth is great but there are some financial mistakes new millionaires should avoid. Dow Jones' Daisy Maxey reports. PHOTO: Getty
- Generating Great Sales Through Great CRM
Tuesday Jul 9, 2013
A few years ago I wrote a book in which I posit that social media has changed the whole online playing field for e-marketers, and that becoming part of the online conversation-the chatter-is essentialif marketers want to survive and flourish.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Mobile, Desktop Even In Race For Video Eyeballs
Friday Mar 3, 2017
Mobile phones and desktops are neck-and-neck when it comes to video viewing. More than half, or about 57%, of consumers around the world watch videos on their mobile phones every day. That's on parwith the 58% of consumers who are checking out videos on their computer, according to AOL's State of the Video Industry Global Research Study.
- We Kid You Not: Goats Clean Up Parks and Educate Communities on Urban Farming
By Aine Creedon - Friday Jun 16, 2017
For the fourth year in a row, the Wheat Ridge community has successfully used LaMancha goats to manage invasive weeds and vegetation in natural areas, providing a great opportunity to educate the community about urban farming.