Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DAIDONE INCOME TAX, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Senate Health Bill Gives Huge Tax Cuts to Businesses, High-Income Households
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Senate’s health-care bill repeals hundreds of billions of dollars in taxes on businesses and high-income households and includes a retroactive cut in capital-gains taxes.
- Social Security Taxes Set to Rise for High-Income Americans
Wednesday Oct 19, 2016
Higher-income Americans will see an increase in payroll taxes next year as the result of changes in Social Security taxable income levels. The higher revenues will support an increase in monthly benefits for retirees. WSJ's Lee Hawkins explains.
- The Dirty Secret of How Income Taxes Really Work
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Let's divide the population into three groups. Chances are, you're in the only group that pays.
- 3 Steps for Boosting Investment Income
Wednesday Nov 30, 2016
Financial advisor Louis Chiavacci says investors should put a healthy share of their portfolio into super-safe short-term investments so they can take more risk with high-yield muni bonds and dividend-paying stocks.
- Public Health: Shifting Dollars From Poor to Rich Is a Key Part of the Senate Health Bill
By MARGOT SANGER-KATZ - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The bill is aligned with long-held Republican values, jettisoning Obamacare taxes. But it would also reduce funding for the care of low-income Americans.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Business Tax Reform First
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Why is America paying so much to comply with federal taxes?