Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DAHUA EXPRESS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.
- Oakland Stores Go From 'Pop-Up' to Permanent
Thursday Jan 12, 2012
Six small businesses in Old Oakland are turning the 'pop-up' store trend on its head. With free six-month leases, these stores are trying to go from 'pop-up' to permanent. WSJ's Lauren Rudser reports.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Tips On Using A Garden Fork – Learn When To Use A Garden Fork
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Police Are Less Respectful Toward Black Drivers, Report Finds
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The paper detailed how body-camera footage from officers in Oakland, Calif., showed disparity in the treatment of white motorists vs. black ones.