Studies show it’s safer to have a nutritious drink before an operation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DAEDALUS SURGICAL SIMULATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Hold Fast to This Surgical Rule
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- “Brewing” Up New Surgical Tools Using Coffee Grounds?
Friday Jun 30, 2017
Coffee supplied this engineering team with a morning pick-me-up and a bright medical idea.
- In NASA simulation, people tote hardy, allergy-inducing molds to Mars
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
In 30-day NASA study, fungal diversity increased as did health risks.
- Guy gets his subway card surgically implanted into his hand
By Tamar Lapin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
An Australian man seeking a smoother commute went under the knife — to get his public transportation card implanted into his hand. The man, legally named Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow, had the chip of his Opal card, Sydney’s equivalent of a MetroCard, implanted beneath the skin on the left side of his hand, according to...
- News Analysis: In North Korea, ‘Surgical Strike’ Could Spin Into ‘Worst Kind of Fighting’
By MOTOKO RICH - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Even limited scenarios of an attack on North Korea point to staggering civilian casualties in the South and the prospect of nuclear warfare.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.