Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park were believed to be making 10-15% less than co-stars Alex O’Loughlin and Scott Caan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DAE SAENG GLOBAL CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park reportedly leave ‘Hawaii Five-0’ over pay inequality
By Variety - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Daniel Dae Kim on ‘Five-0’ exit: ‘The path to equality is rarely easy’
By TVLine - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Though I made myself available to come back, CBS and I weren’t able to agree to terms on a new contract, so I made the difficult choice not to continue.”
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Shareholders angry after golf company makes surprise sale
By Josh Kosman - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
ClubCorp is being called a golf lowlife by a prominent shareholder who requested anonymity. “They will get sued,” he said. The Dallas business, which owns or operates 200 golf and country clubs, agreed last week to sell itself to Apollo Global Management for $1.1 billion, or $17.12 per share. That was a shock to the...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.