NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DA STAR LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Space Photos of the Week: A Dwarf Star and a Red Giant Are BFFs
By WIRED Photo Department - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Saturn's north pole, symbiotic stars, and the brightest infrared galaxies in the universe.
- DA who prosecuted O.J. Simpson says he’ll likely make parole
By David K. Li - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The man who put O.J. Simpson behind bars predicted Thursday that The Juice will get cut loose – and deservedly so. Retired Clark County DA David Roger, who won convictions against Simpson in 2008 for robbery and kidnapping, said the disgraced grid star has done enough time rotting inside a Nevada prison cell. “The guy...