Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, convicted in another case, and Dilma Rousseff, who faces charges for the first time, are accused of helping to collect millions in bribes.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 26, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DA SILVA BUSINESS CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Brazilian Corruption Case Ensnares Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff
By SHASTA DARLINGTON and ERNESTO LONDOÑO - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Lula da Silva Convicted of Corruption in Brazil
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Former President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, the front-runner for next year’s presidential election, was sentenced to almost a decade in prison for corruption, dealing a heavy blow to his leftist Workers’ Party.
- Brazil's da Silva, Rousseff Accused of Embezzlement Scheme
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Brazil’s attorney general accused former presidents Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva and Dilma Rousseff and some of their political allies of embezzling around $500 million between 2002 and 2016.
- Ex-President of Brazil Sentenced to Nearly 10 Years in Prison for Corruption
By ERNESTO LONDOÑO - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The conviction of Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva was a stunning setback for a politician who has wielded enormous influence across Latin America.
- In Brazil, Political Rivals Face a Common Threat: A Rising Judiciary
By ERNESTO LONDOÑO and SHANNON SIMS - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Amid the conviction of Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, political adversaries across the ideological spectrum are attacking the legitimacy of prosecutors and judges.
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017