Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 12, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DA RESTRICTED UNDAGROUND, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Tax Surprise In Restricted Stock
Wednesday Jun 6, 2012
A lot of executives who get restricted stock think they have taken care of taxes on them, but get a surprise bill in the end. How to avoid this.
- That Giant Bitcoin Crash in the Wake of China Restrictions? It Never Happened.
By Jason Del Rey - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The digital currency shows some resiliency.
- Sling TV channel guide: All the programming, all the restrictions, and everything else you need to know
By Jared Newman - By Jared Newman - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
How Sling TV’s new packages and add-ons work, including Sling Orange and Sling Blue.
- India, Stung by Backlash, Plans to Roll Back Restrictions on Cattle Slaughter
By ELLEN BARRY and SUHASINI RAJ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
India’s government said it would pre-empt a legal challenge against recently imposed rules on cattle slaughter by revising them “on an urgent basis.”
- Egyptian President Signs Law to Restrict Operations of Foreign-funded NGOs
By Anna Berry - Friday Jun 2, 2017
The latest development in Egypt’s devastating decline is part of a wider crackdown on civil society abroad.