New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - D S AUTO SALES #1 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Auto Shoppers On Desktops Call Dealerships More Than Mobile Users
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The gap between desktop- and mobile-generated calls is even more pronounced during the automotive industry's two peak sales seasons.
- Apple Sales Exceed Expectations as Buyers Wait for New iPhones
By VINDU GOEL - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The technology company said revenue rose 7 percent in the quarter that ended July 1 as Timothy D. Cook defended the company’s actions in China.
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.