To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - D.R. CRANDELL ENGINEERING SERVICES, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Greg David on NY: Trump's Russia problem reminds me of Watergate
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- 22 February, 2017 – Episode 607 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Feb 24, 2017
Interview w/ Dr. Greg Cunningham RE: Olfaction in Penguins, The TRAPPIST-1 System, Left Vs Right, Cute Lemur Faces, Mosquito ID Tech, Guts Need Nerves, Hair Cell Breakthrough!, Ancient Cave Bacteria!, Cat Apologies, And Much More…
- 21 December, 2016 – Episode 598 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Sunday Dec 25, 2016
Interview with Dr. Caren Cooper on Citizen Science, Crowdsourced Memory, Santa’s Climate Woes, Traffic Fatalities, Horizontal Boogie, Savage Chimps, Antler Fibers, Tabby’s Star Transition, Antimatter Matters, Vaccinations For Cows, And Much More…
- 12 October, 2016 – Episode 588 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Oct 13, 2016
Interview on Libraries & STREAM, Nation-Space, Water On ProximaB, In Search Of, Space Brain, Hard-Working Ladies, Male Spider Martyrs, Supply And Demand, Mind-Reading Apes, Wild Wolbachia, And Much More...
- 07 September, 2016 – Episode 583 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Sep 8, 2016
Interview w/ Dr. James O'Donoghue, EmDrive Rumors, FDA Finally Bans, Magnets In Brains, Milky Pockets, Core Carbon Concerns, Conservation Balance, Social Neurons, Philae Found, Maya codex, Bad Early Spring, And Much More!!!
- Interview with Dr. James Andrews
By Sponsored Content - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More