Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - D'DANNY FAMILY DAY CARE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.
- Bronx-Lebanon, Site of Shooting, Is More Than a Hospital to Neighbors
By NIKITA STEWART and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
A disgruntled doctor’s rampage won’t stop residents who go there for care, support and prayer — or even lottery tickets and a cup of coffee.
- Slain New York Police Officer, Mother of 3, Was Her Family’s ‘Warrior’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The family of Officer Miosotis Familia, who was shot and killed in the Bronx on Wednesday, says she was outspoken and encouraged family members to face their problems head on.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.