Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - D.D. FINE JEWELRY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Teens accused of stealing money for jewelry, cars and teeth
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
FORT PIERCE, Fla. — Six Florida teens are accused of stealing a man’s life savings and blowing it on jewelry, cars and even gold teeth. A St. Lucie County Sheriff’s report says the teens — ages 14 to 16 — were all in custody on other crimes when they were arrested Monday following a two-month...
- Visiting Dad in Prison
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Derek Smith has been incarcerated for most of his daughters’ lives after robbing a jewelry store. In this 360° video, make the trip from Miami with his daughters and his mother to visit him in prison.
- Google's EU Fine a Small Price to Pay for Scale
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
For Big Tech like Google, the benefits of scale come with a price.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.