The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - D.C. HOME IMPROVEMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Is Washington’s Metro Improving? After $150 Million, Maybe
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Officials say a maintenance blitz on the subway system was a success, but transit leaders agree that millions are needed each year for upkeep.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- What Is Blue Holly – Tips On Growing Meserve Blue Hollies
By Teo Spangler - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- A Security Robot Falls Into a Fountain. You’re No RoboCop, Says Internet.
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The K5 has a passing resemblance to R2-D2 — and a dash of Paul Blart, mall cop. Its creators took the online mockery in stride.