Royalty photographs royalty in an exhibition of portraits by Ms. Sherman at the New-York Historical Society.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - D.B.J. FRAMING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Review: Editta Sherman’s Long Reign as ‘The Duchess of Carnegie Hall’
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Sherman Alexie and the Tricky Art of Memoir
By JAMES YEH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a new book inspired by his mother’s death, “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me,” Mr. Alexie plays with the complexities of autobiography.
- Books of The Times: Sherman Alexie’s Complicated Grief for His Mother
By DWIGHT GARNER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In his memoir, “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me,” Alexie explores grief, poverty and his childhood on the Spokane Indian Reservation.
- Richard Sherman lists 5 QBs who are worse than Colin Kaepernick
By Mike Moffitt - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Richard Sherman, the Seattle Seahawks outspoken cornerback, doesn't have much regard for the owner of the Baltimore Ravens pussyfooting around about signing Colin Kaepernick.