"Affiliate marketing is "carving out a piece of the digital advertising pie." Publishers ranked affiliate marketing ahead of display advertising in revenue generation abilities.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - D&S MERCHANTS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Publishers And Merchants Endorse New Revenue Generator
Friday May 26, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Feeling Unappreciated By Amazon, Some Sellers Are Defecting To Walmart.com
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The recent flood of third-party sellers offering items for sale on Amazon has left some the e-tailer’s older marketplace merchants feeling left behind and unappreciated. So they’re taking their wares and going over to Walmart’s website, where they have fewer competitors and pay smaller commissions. Bloomberg reports that many Amazon merchants looking for a bigger piece of the sales pie …
- Seven U.S. Sailors Missing After Navy Destroyer Collides With Ship
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald’s commanding officer was injured in the collision and taken to the hospital by helicopter.
- The iPhone Is 10 Years Old. Here’s the Story of Its Birth.
By LEV GROSSMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Apple’s culture of reverence and secrecy is no match for Brian Merchant in “The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.