Greater Twin Cities United Way exceeded its fundraising goal by $2.2 million last year, raising $87.6 million, but still had to lay off nine staff…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - D&R TWIN PROPERTIES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Layoffs At Twin Cities UW As Donors Designate Gifts
By mark-hrywna - Wednesday May 31, 2017
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Chicago United Way Layoffs Follow Close on Heels of Layoffs at United Way of Twin Cities
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Two relatively large United Ways have reduced their staffs in the past few weeks even while announcing new initiatives. What is happening here?
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Zone 8 Boundary Trees – Choosing Trees For Privacy In Zone 8
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Launches Impact Investment Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A public-private partnership, the new fund will support efforts to acquire and preserve affordable housing in the Twin Cities....
- This Morning with Gordon Deal January 03, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
House GOP votes to put independent ethics board under lawmakers' control, five dead as severe weather slams south and twins born in different years in three cities.