A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
5316 NEW UTRECHT AVE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 13219
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - D & N MASTER TINTED WINDOW INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Beware Scams Promising Payouts From Tobacco Settlement
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
If you’ve seen ads promising to set you up with payments from the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement — a Nov. 1998 accord that requires tobacco companies to pay $10 billion annually to 46 states and Washington, D.C. — don’t fall for it. These ads are just a big, fat scam. Attorneys general for Washington state, California, Nevada, …
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
- Sebastian Telfair, Former N.B.A. Guard, Is Arrested on Gun Charges
By MATTHEW HAAG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The police said Mr. Telfair, 32, had a bulletproof vest and several handguns during a traffic stop in Brooklyn.
- The price of flushing in Brooklyn: a $2M toilet
By Joe Anuta - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Amazon's Practically Giving Away Binoculars, If You Don't Mind Mailing In a Rebate
By Shep McAllister on Deals, shared by Shep McAllister to Lifehacker - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- The Secrets of a Tempura Master
Monday Aug 15, 2016
Kyoshi Chikano, a chef at Tempura Matsui in New York City, has specialized in the craft of tempura for 10 years. He is believed to be the city's only tempura master. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal